[BusyBox] ifconfig & route

Dalibor Kranjcic dalibor.kranjcic at hermes.si
Wed Aug 8 08:43:50 MDT 2001

Hi,

I have a problem regarding use of ifconfig.c and route.c instructions in
busybox package.
As I see, this instructions are not yet implemented in busybox (they are not
compiled).
I would like to use this instructions with minimal code and libraries, and I
thought that busybox package could help me together with uClib libraries.
Am I wrong or this is still possible, even if this instructions are not
implemeted yet?
Is it possible to use ifconfig and route source code independently, without
busybox package?
Does anybody have some informations on how to produce minimal libraries and
code for ifconfig and route?

Thank you for any possible advice,

Dalibor.