[BusyBox] Ash superdiff

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Wed Aug 8 13:05:31 MDT 2001

On Wed Aug 08, 2001 at 03:14:12AM -0700, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 01:21:45PM +0400, Vladimir N. Oleynik wrote:
> > And than to you has not liked patch:
> > http://busybox.net/lists/busybox/2001-August/004245.html
>
> Not dislike, just too lazy to merge it. I still don't quite understand
> it and it would be very convinient for me if you merged it into my
> patch.

And I have not yet merged any of these patches into CVS...  Since I
don't have time to read all the patches right now, I'm waiting till
you all decide on a final version before I commit anything.

I am pleased with the work that is going on.  I hope to have a bit
of time by the end of the week to start the new development branch
in CVS and merge in the beginnings of the CML config system,

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com