[BusyBox] df and ps problems? or /proc problems?

Luke luke_epsilon at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 23:36:21 MDT 2001

Hello all,

I have the snapshot of 20 August versions of uClibc and busybox and built
busybox with this version of uClibc.

When I try to do a "df" I get something that looks like

Filesystem      1k-blocks  Used Available    Use  Mounted On
df:  /proc/mounts: No such file or directory

I am running kernel 2.4.8-ac8 and I do have /proc support turned on.
(hardware: cpu: Cyrix486dx4, 32 M SDRAM , diskless system, booting from a
initrd burned into a small flash chip)

Also, ps doesn't seem to list any processes - no matter what I am running.

Any help or suggestions would be great!
-Luke