[BusyBox] my math stuff

Sven Oliver Moll svolli at svolli.de
Fri Aug 3 10:32:07 UTC 2001

On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, Aaron Lehmann wrote:

> P.S. I know this is a stupid question -- will ld strip out unused
> functions when linking? If it doesn't, I would feel guilty about
> having niche code in libbb ;-).
As far as I know, ld only strips out unused files, not functions. So the
best solution would be to move the niche code in a seperate .c file that's
compiled in it's own .o file and it will be only linked if needed.

Greetings from Germany,
SvOlli
--
  _______
 (  /\           | We've made a business out of making