bug#1213: [BusyBox] bug#1213: missing #include <sys/param.h> in mount.c & umount.c

David Kimdon dwhedon at gordian.com
Thu Aug 30 09:15:02 UTC 2001

Both mount.c and umount.c include limits.h which is the standard location
for PATH_MAX:

http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/7908799/xsh/limits.h.html

My guess is that you have a problme with your C library. In fact I had the
same problem because I wasn't specifying the --with-headers= option when
building glibc and/or gcc.

If you aren't using gcc and glibc though, I could be wrong.  Details on
building a cross compiler can be found here:

http://gfs.lcse.umn.edu/~grant/Linux/cross.html

-David