[BusyBox] There is no stdbool.h in gcc-2.7.2.3 ... um...

Tom Oehser tom at toms.net
Sat Feb 1 21:02:03 UTC 2003

I'm trying to go to a newer busybox than I had been using on
tomsrtbt, which is compiled under libc5 with gcc-2.7.2.3.  I
pulled the newest CVS version, did 'make [menu]config', and,
well, got "expr.h:15: stdbool.h: No such file or directory".

I saw that some people had problems with conflicts, resolved
by updating ncurses, but that doesn't help me.  I need it to
check if there is a stdbool.h and use its own if that is not
present, or similar, so that it will work, with gcc-2.7.2.3.

-Thanks, -Tom