[BusyBox] More problems with current cvs busybox on libc5 / gcc-2.7.2.3

Tom Oehser tom at toms.net
Mon Feb 3 06:00:03 UTC 2003

Ah.  There is some problem with menuconfig, where it resets all the
options by default.  So, if, after "make menuconfig", I do "make",
it pops me into "menuconfig", but, if I "exit and save", I have
just lost the configurations I did with the first "menuconfig", as
the second "menuconfig" defaulted all the options again.  So I was
wiping out my configuration that turned off cross compilation.

Maybe I'll waste less time if I just stick with "vi .config", the
new configurators have so far not a net win, all things considered.

-Tom