[BusyBox] 'du' globbing issues in the development system from the 17th of February.

Terje Kvernes terjekv at math.uio.no
Sun Feb 23 12:37:03 UTC 2003

  for some reason fileglobbing seems off:

[buildroot at nommo X11R6]# ls
bin/  include/  lib/
[buildroot at nommo X11R6]# du -sh *
14M     bin
`include': No such file or directory
`lib': No such file or directory
[buildroot at nommo X11R6]# busybox
BusyBox v0.61.pre (2003.02.16-01:53+0000) multi-call binary

  [...]

  now the odd thing is that I can't see that the source for du has
  been altered for a good long while, and globbing works fine with
  other applets -- and with the latest CVS.  then I downloaded the
  snapshot from 2003.02.16 and tested it, and it _also_ works fine.

  maybe this belongs in the uclibc department, but I'm scratching my
  head.

--
Terje