[BusyBox] more online doc fixes, util-linux/ directory

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Mon May 3 12:03:49 UTC 2004

On Mon, 3 May 2004 tom at ceisystems.com wrote:

> Robert,
> 	I have an idea.  Why don't you collect your thoughts, change the
> docs, and then submit a patch to the group / maintainers?  I think this
> would be most efficient and effective for everyone.  Just my opinion,
> though.

i mentioned earlier that my hesitation in doing that is that, in some
cases, while i can see that there are inconsistencies in the docs, in many
cases, i'm not sure what the correction should be.  should the source
be updated to match the docs, or vice versa?

anyway, i finished my perusal so there won't be any more submissions of
docs fixes.  i figure that's my contribution to the cause.

rday