[BusyBox] very slow response

Arul Ponnusamy arulp at ariodata.com
Tue May 4 21:12:35 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am using Busy box v0.60.1 Built-in shell (msh) and linux kernel 2.14.18 for Arm 9 processor.
For some reason, the shell response is very slow. It takes some seconds to respond for any key that we press. Also, if the
shell prints any message, that also takes a while to appear in the screen.

Whatever we print from the kernel works fine, without any delay.
The timer in the kernel works perfect.

It looks like a similar problem that was discussed in the following thread.
http://busybox.net/lists/busybox/2002-October/007071.html.   Was the problem solved?

Could any one please show some light on this issue?

Thanks
Arul