[BusyBox] amd64 insmod again

Gareth Glaccum Gareth.Glaccum at compusys.co.uk
Wed May 19 20:15:47 UTC 2004

Depends how small you really want it. I compiled up insmod for my 2.6 kernel initrd, it came to 440K. If you can allow this waste of space (you could delete it later I suppose) it might be simpler than going to a new type of image that you are unused to.
The script mkinitrd may also give you pointers to how to do a simple insmod.
Gareth