[BusyBox] Pass Thru Echo In Telnet Client

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed May 26 21:49:18 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 26 May 2004 02:34, you wrote:

> Please excuse my ignorance of netcat, I'm not very familar with it. I
> perused the current home page to refresh my memory.

I'm not familiar with what you're trying to accomplish either.  "Pass Thru"
(or perhaps through?) implied to be that you wanted telnet to do less
interpretation of the data going through it, not more.  Now you've explained
that you want to add printer excape codes to telnet.  It's kind of a funky
name for it, if you ask me...

www.linucon.org: Linux Expo and Science Fiction Convention
October 8-10, 2004 in Austin Texas.  (I'm the con chair.)