[BusyBox] Pass Thru Echo In Telnet Client

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed May 26 22:27:17 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 26 May 2004 17:20, you wrote:

> didn't name it ;-) my vt100 docs refer to this as "pass through
> printing", "echo to printer", "printer logging on". So in a nutshell,
> I'm asking if anyone else finds it helpful or if it's bloat. I picked
> busybox for its low overhead, and I know you guys want to avoid feature
> creep.

1) "Echo to printer" is a much better name.

2) How many bytes does it add?  ("nm -Sn telnet.o" is better than ls...)

3) If it's bigger than a dozen or two, is it easily #ifdefed out with a config
option for it?

> -Chris

www.linucon.org: Linux Expo and Science Fiction Convention
October 8-10, 2004 in Austin Texas.  (I'm the con chair.)