[BusyBox] More info (probably not important)

White, Dan M dan.m.white at intel.com
Tue Nov 9 22:14:51 UTC 2004

Behind the screen, while I was configuring came a buncha errors.

#

# using defaults found in .config

#

.config:21: trying to assign nonexistent symbol BR2_KERNEL_HEADERS_2_4

.config:22: trying to assign nonexistent symbol BR2_KERNEL_HEADERS_2_6

.config:49: trying to assign nonexistent symbol BR2_HOST_CCACHE

.config:50: trying to assign nonexistent symbol BR2_PACKAGE_CCACHE

P.S. I _HAD_ been being defaulted to the menuconfig target. I din' know
it was there. (now maybe I can use this info to tweak config w/out
having to start over :-)) I am in the middle of using make with
explicitly specifying the target, but yI really don't expect a
difference.

--

Thanx,

 Dan

Remember, the early bird still gets a worm.