[BusyBox] Telnetd problem

shivappa.kushtagi at wipro.com shivappa.kushtagi at wipro.com
Wed Nov 10 08:51:18 UTC 2004

Hi there,
I have tried with version 1.0. Same result. I really appreciate if
someone can tell me the procedure to configure telnetd with busybox,
like

1. What all options/configs to select in make menuconfig of busybox
2. What files to have in /etc
3. How should my /etc/init.d/rcS look like

Etc..

Thanks
Shivappa

Confidentiality Notice