[BusyBox] scriptable telnet

bugouzhi Wang bugouzhi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 16:35:10 UTC 2004

Hi,
 I am actually using busybox on a Sharp Zaurus PDA, and i had trouble
getting expect installed on it.  I am trying to telnet to a daemon running
on the PDA to continuously get some information from it, the daemon
only support the telnet protocol. It doesn't require any login stufff, i just
need to telnet to it, and run a few command and save its output to a file.
Is there any other ways to do it beside expect? I guess now i will wait
for Rob's netcat and see what happens.

Thanks everyone for their help

Jian