[BusyBox] bb_make_direcory bug.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Nov 23 23:15:48 UTC 2004

in libbb/make_directory.c, If bb_make_directory is called without the flag
FILEUTILS_RECUR, line 111 will write a null to the first character of the
"path" argument string on the way out.

The only user that doesn't feed it that flag is mkdir.c, and the only side
effect there is we're zeroing out each element of argv[] after we use it.
(This may make ps look a bit odd, but it goes by fast enough...)

I think I'm going to rewrite this sucker anyway because install.c doesn't
support -D (so udev doesn't install with busybox install), and install.c hass
got a note saying it really should be using an extended version of
make_directory.c that understands about ownership and such...

Just thought I'd mention it...

Oh, and in my big long list of things that need to be fixed, I forgot that
find doesn't support parentheses in its arguments, and that screws up the
"make clean" of just about everything.  (Including busybox itself...)