[BusyBox] Serial console on kernel 2.6.9

Brian T btuch at usa.net
Thu Nov 25 16:31:50 UTC 2004

I use a customer embedded unit, and a few months back I was working on
getting 2.6 working also.  I didn't have problems with S0 as the console,
but my bootloader is 9600.  That probably doesn't matter though.  Here are
the options I used.  Not sure if it will be any help, but worth a try.

#
# Character devices
#
# CONFIG_VT is not set