[BusyBox] svn- co or update

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Aug 2 04:04:27 MDT 2005

\

Obviously the #ifdef AUTOCONF_INCLUDED guard around the thing is screwing you
up.  I'd guess you're using uclibc?

That's a really bad guard to use, since it'll collide with several other
things.  (I moved that guard into the .h file, but didn't name it.)  The
guard should be BB_CONFIGURE_H.  Let me fix it in svn and then tell me if
that works for you.

Rob

(And make clean reveals that my umount.c has a dependency on erase_mtab that
the compiler isn't getting right.  AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!  Right, I can fix
this...)