[BusyBox] Set cursor off

Paul Fox pgf at brightstareng.com
Thu Aug 4 08:23:54 MDT 2005

 > What I am looking for is terminal code, yes, because my problem is that
 > QT/Embedded has a black point on the screen, which is the terminal cursor.
 > So, it has nothing to do with the mouse cursor (but thank you Rob).

i'm a little confused.  if qt/embedded is running, then the framebuffer
is in graphics mode, right?  then the only cursor you should see is
a mouse cursor.  how could a character cursor appear in that mode?

 > console cursor. I don't understand why echo -e "\033[?25l" do nothing.
 >
 > I'd really like not to install setterm and ncurses just for these features.

setterm and ncurses will do the exact same thing that your echo
statement does, so i wouldn't bother.

paul
 paul fox, pgf at brightstareng.com