[BusyBox] The mount rewrite is in.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Aug 14 12:46:40 MDT 2005

On Sunday 14 August 2005 11:43, Stephane Billiart wrote:
> On 10/08/05 ? ? 15:37, Rob Landley wrote:
> > In the absence of any major complaints...
> >
> > The mount rewrite is in.
> >
> > Now to go download a fresh tarball to see what I broke...
> >
> > Rob
>
> the attached patch fixes the exit status of mount

I did do the cleanup, but the return statement was just wrong, and I was also
mixing EXIT_SUCCESS and 0 in a few places.  (I keep thinking EXIT_SUCCESS is
TRUE and EXIT_FAILURE is FALSE, which is backwards, and why I dislike the
macros.  The previous code used them...)

I made it consistently 0 or nonzero.  (Initialied to 1, other error codes set
by mount syscall.  Elsewhere we set it to 0.)  Now we can just "return rc",
as was the original intent.

Thanks again for catching this,