[BusyBox] Please modify "logread" in Busybox so that it flushes its output

David A. Wheeler dwheeler at dwheeler.com
Wed Aug 17 14:08:03 MDT 2005

Hi - I'd like to set up a Busybox system to immediately trigger events to occur
if certain events are logged.   The current code makes that hard to do.

For example, I'd like to use "logread -f" to monitor output;
the problem is that "logread -f" does NOT flush its output immediately.

Thus, in trunk/busybox/sysklogd/logread.c, would you please modify
the code to flushes the output after printf's?  For example, please change:
	}
		free(buf_data);
#endif
	} while (follow);