[BusyBox] Re: lazy unmount

Rafael Espíndola rafael.espindola at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 18:33:43 UTC 2005

On 7/30/05, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
> Yes, and that's what's holding up the checkin.  (The mount part was done a
> while ago...)
Where can i find it?

> I'm ripping out -l for freeing loop devices; it should now autodetect this.
Nice

What do you plan to change in the unmout? If there isn't going to be a
lock to prevent the races you describe then it seems to me that umount
will remain quite simple. Is that the case?

Maybe I can help with the rewrite. The sooner it is in the svn, the
sooner gentoo will get it and the sooner I can drop my local patch :)

> Anyway: yeah, -l is becoming lazy unmount.  I'm working on it...
Very nice.

> Rob

Thank you very much,
Rafael