[BusyBox] config.h/bb_config.h translation broken

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Aug 2 06:47:41 UTC 2005

On Monday 01 August 2005 10:34, Paul Fox wrote:

> sed on my development machine (GNU sed version 3.02 -- old, okay)
> expands the "\n" in the replacement half of the second line to
> the character 'n', rather than to a newline, and i get this kind
> of thing:

You know, now that a new Debian Stale has come out, supporting a build tool
that's even older than GCC 2.95 isn't really worth too much effort to me.

However, I would like to see if there's a common theme between your problem,
Vincent's problem, Thomas' problem, Uwe's problem...

Did the AUTOCONF_INCLUDED fix (and making sure you did a make clean after svn
update) address everybody else?   I just did a fresh checkout and make all,
and it built just fine for me...