[BusyBox] Re: [BusyBox-cvs] svn commit: trunk/busybox: include networking

Ladislav Michl ladis at linux-mips.org
Tue Aug 16 13:52:13 UTC 2005

On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 10:04:08PM -0500, Rob Landley wrote:
> Hmmm...  This is a weird corner case.  Mount's making an entirely justifiable
> assumption, it's just not what you want...
>
> Why are you in /dev anyway?  You can't cd out of it to perform the mount?

Sure I can (and I'm doing that). I noticed that some of my scripts
mysteriously stopped working when called from my friend's menusystem,
which is run instead of getty. My friend shamelessly copied some parts
of busybox' getty which does chdir("/dev") and problem was there :).

Btw, thanks for mount rewrite.

	ladis