[BusyBox] Probably a dumb question - but is there a c compiler with Busybox - or how to install?

Jason Schoon floydpink at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:38:43 UTC 2005

Busybox is really irrelevant to the equation here, it is just providing
basic system utilities. It has nothing do with your build environment per
se.

I would check out the crosstool site (http://kegel.com/crosstool/) and
documentation for help, since you are running on a different target that
your host platform. There is a wealth of good tools and information there to
bring you up to speed. I'm sure there are others as well, but Busybox is not
really where you need to investigate.