The darn bug tracking system.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Aug 30 18:58:31 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 30 August 2005 13:03, Josh wrote:
> Rob,
> Posting to the lists has yielded 0 help... so I'm not a big fan of the
> existing system either... and I'm certainly not submitting or fixing bugs
> since I can't even seem to activate my account.

Somehow, I doubt posting the ash controlling terminal issue to the bug
tracking system would result in much more help, since the description sounded
like a configuration issue rather than a busybox bug.

The developers are on the lists.  If the developers can't (or won't) help,
posting an issue to the bug tracking system (to be read by exactly the same
set of people) is unlikely to change that...

The only difference the bug tracking system has from the lists is that,
because there's less stuff in it, issues lying around since january are still
considered relevant.