[BusyBox] pre-commit feedback, please

Shaun Jackman sjackman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 16:20:57 MDT 2005

On 7/28/05, Paul Fox <pgf at brightstareng.com> wrote:
> 0000132 03-16-05 Implement fork using longjmp

This is my work. The ability for busybox to run without execve and
fork is a great feature for small systems, and one I would like to see
in busybox eventually. I've made a number of improvements since I
posted that patch to the bug system though, so please consider that
patch dead for now. I'll try to clean up the work so I can post a new
patch to the mailing list. I suffered a hard drive crash recently
though, so there will be an extended delay.

Cheers,
Shaun