[BusyBox] Grinding through the patch list for 1.0.1...

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Thu Jul 14 13:11:11 UTC 2005

On Thursday 14 July 2005 01:57 am, Rob Landley wrote:
> Putting whitespace between # and define is NOT an improvement over
> indenting the #define.  Really, it isn't.  Honest and truly.

it was my understanding that some C spec required the # to be the first
character and that leading whitespace was not acceptable ...

if that's true, then indenting the define based on wrapped #if's does help a
lot in reability

#if blah
#define hax 1
#define foob
#else
#define hax 2
#undef foob
#endif

if you make those sections long enough then the whitespace between the # and
the define help a lot
-mike