[BusyBox] The 1.0.1 commit list.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Jul 14 18:50:22 UTC 2005

On Thursday 14 July 2005 09:50, Paul Fox wrote:
>  > *** These are 1.0 material (fixes, size reductions, tweaks):

> is the plan to release 1.0.1 based strictly on what's currently
> in svn, or are unapplied fixes from the bug system or mailing
> list also candidates?

The plan is to release -rc1 based on what's in that list.  Doesn't mean -rc1
becomes 1.0.1.  Additional bug fixes from the bug system would be welcome.

Keep in mind that this is a -stable tree though.  I intend to grind through
the TODO list for 1.1 over the next few months, starting with my mount
rewrite and possibly digging up my old init rewrite if I can find it.

> i'm happy to do a pass over the bug system to look for obvious
> candidates, but won't bother if that's not the plan.

I'm all for it.  Thanks.

> btw -- is there a shortcut svn commandline option to get the
> diffs associated with a specific revision?  i.e., if rob says this:
>  > 9486: Sed bugfix.
>
> currently i use "svn diff -r9485:9486 ." to see what the patch
> was.  is there a way to avoid typing the "N-1" revision number?

That's what I've been doing, although previously I've set up something like:

cat > svndiff << EOF
#!/bin/sh

svn diff -r $[$1-1]:$1
EOF