[BusyBox] busybox 1.0.1-rc1 patch.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Jul 16 01:16:31 UTC 2005

On Friday 15 July 2005 15:54, Paul Fox wrote:
>  > Here it is.  All I can tell you about it is make allyesconfig built
>  > without errors.
>
> i'm a little confused -- rob or erik, can you clarify?
>
> for starters, what's this patch against?  1.00?  there's a new
> svn repository set up for 1.0.1, right?  (what's it called, btw?)
> given that, wouldn't it make more sense to simply commit this
> patch there (probably as individual changesets), rather then
> sending out the patch?  or maybe you've already done that.

A) The new repository is busybox_stable, and is basically a clone of 1.00.
This patch is against 1.00.

B) I can commit it, sure.  However, if you'll notice, this patch _is_ the
series of svn changesets cherry-picked from 1.1, concatenated together, with
their original descriptions.  The commit to the _stable repository is going
to be me applying this patch and then doing an svn commit, as one big commit,
with a description probably cut and pasted from the message I posted.

I thought this would be easier to review.  Showing my work, as it were. :)