[BusyBox] using dpkg with busybox

Paul Fox pgf at brightstareng.com
Wed Jul 20 14:50:13 UTC 2005

kim -- since you weren't the submitter, you may not know that
a version of your dpkg patch is meant to be in the bug system:
    http://bugs.busybox.net/view.php?id=48
unfortunately, the bug links to the mailing list archives, and the
archives don't contain your patch -- the link from the archive to
the attachment repository is broken.
there's also a separate fix here:
    http://bugs.busybox.net/view.php?id=93
but i haven't looked closely enough to know whether it's
sufficient or complete.

perhaps if you have a "good" copy of your fixes, you could attach
them directly to bug 48?

paul