[BusyBox] busy box httpd with cgi

Deepali Deshpande deepali.dd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:11:40 UTC 2005

Hi,
Can someone give me pointers on how Ican get httpd working on my linux
(embedded) machine. I am using
BusyBox v1.00. I apologize for my simple questions.

1. I checked previous mailing lists and found that I could setup MD5 passwd
using :
httpd -m setup.

But when I tried:
# httpd -m setup
httpd: invalid option -- m
<string>]

Listens for incoming http server requests.

-c FILE Specifies configuration file. (default httpd.conf)
-p PORT Server port (default 80)
-r REALM Authentication Realm for Basic Authentication
-h HOME Specifies http HOME directory (default ./)
-e STRING Html encode STRING
-d STRING URL decode STRING

Is there an example on how to use basic authentication.
Thanks for your support.