[BusyBox] killall

Brenda J. Butler bbutler at symbium.com
Mon Jul 25 19:07:28 UTC 2005

I knew it because I already tripped over it...

Now watch out for the debian-utils "run-parts", which won't run your
script if it has a . in its name (or any other character other than
[a-zA-Z_] (going by memory, check the source for the actual list of
valid names)).  If you won't be using run-parts, it won't be an issue.

cheerio,
bjb