Test suite

Chris Kottaridis chriskot at quietwind.net
Fri Oct 14 05:35:11 UTC 2005

I have been experimenting with running ltp, the linux test suite, on a
machine using busybox with the linux-tiny patches applied. One clear
issue is that ltp seems to have /bin/bash scripts in it which of course
will fail since there is only ash and sh in busybox. Also, I am
wondering if I am going to run into issues related to table sizes or
other capacity limitations because of the linux-tiny patches.

Is there some other Linux test package that is more appropriate for a
busybox environment running a kernel with the linux-tiny patches
applied, or are there some options to running the ltp tests that are
appropriate for my setup ?

--
Chris Kottaridis <chriskot at quietwind.net>