Vodz, your tabstop is wrong.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Oct 15 19:31:28 UTC 2005

In busybox we use a tabstop of 4.  There are even special vi comments, ala:
/* vi: set sw=4 ts=4: */

Which predate my participation in the project, by the way.

Your checkin 11866 included "fixes" to the whitespace that actually _broke_
them with a consistent tabstop of 4.  Smashing tabs to spaces, my copy now
looks like this:

typedef struct HardLinkInfo HardLinkInfo;
struct HardLinkInfo {
    HardLinkInfo *next; /* Next entry in list */
    dev_t dev;      /* Device number */
    ino_t ino;      /* Inode number */
    short linkCount;    /* (Hard) Link Count */
    char name[1];       /* Start of filename (must be last) */
};

Previously, it was lined up correctly.

Fix your tabstop.