BusyBox 1.2.0 is out.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Jun 30 15:59:38 PDT 2006

Download it and tell me what you think.

Yes, there are still a lot of bugs to fix on bugs.busybox.net.  There will be
a 1.2.1.  But these aren't _new_ bugs.  (If 1.1.3 had the bug, it's not a
showstopper for the 1.2.0 release.  We should still fix it ASAP, though.)

The tree is once again open.  Have fun.  (I expect Bernhard to immediately
reinstate taskset, for one thing.  No, I don't mind, I just didn't want
something that broke the RH9 build and emitted a warning in the release.  I'm
not even sure we still care about RH9 in 1.3, I'll have to think about it.
However, keep in mind that yanking RH9 building support and yanking devfsd
are somewhat linked in my mind...)

The development cycle's going to be longer (and hopefully more relaxed) this
time.  I'm going to try to stabilize again in december.  I get grouchy during
release times, and with the 3 month thing releases are close enough together
that I'm grouchy fairly often.  I'd like to just back off a bit and go do
some actual _development_ for a while, which would be a nice change. :)

I'm off to enjoy the weekend, for once.

Rob

P.S.  If anybody with cvs access would like to update the "screenshot", be my
guest. :)