udhcp and busybox

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Mar 23 19:25:26 PST 2006

On Thursday 23 March 2006 7:00 pm, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> ive finished merging the changes between trunk/udhcp and
> trunk/busybox/networking/udhcp (again)
>
> once that was done, i cut out the udhcp subdir in busybox and replaced it
> with a subversion external link ... thus when you commit to
> busybox/networking/udhcp/, you're actually committing to trunk/udhcp/

Whee, broke my update.sh script.

> Fetching external item into 'networking/udhcp'
> Skipped '.'

Yeah, my parsing there was really dumb.  But it's just making me love this
situation I inherited all the more.

And hey, it not just broke my update script:

make defconfig
networking/Config.in:691: can't open file "networking/udhcp/Config.in"
make[1]: *** [defconfig] Error 1
make: *** [defconfig] Error 2

It broke svn update, too.