[CFT][patch] buildsys touch-up and standalone applets

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Mar 1 17:31:05 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 01 March 2006 12:25 pm, Bernhard Fischer wrote:

> >> /me nods. Will do
> >
> >Um, hang on.
> >
> >Why do we need any of those, again?  (I thought make had 'em built-in?)
>
> vda wants the %.s one (and iirc the %.i one, too).
>
> We need this since the built-in rules don't do our pretty printing.

Ah, cool.

Put 'em in Rules.mak and life is good.

> As said, please don't apply vda's make.patch which added these two
> rules, i will add it along that buildsys-touchup for which i'm still
> waiting for your "go" for me to check it in......

The split that doesn't include the standalone stuff?  Go for it.  Let's deal
with standalone at the start of 1.1.2 (and if I haven't got 1.1.1 out by the
end of friday I'm going to just knock out a 1.1.1-pre1 and deal with the
backlog for a week.  There's a hard deadline for you. :)