compile(r) error in fsck_minix, write_tables()

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed May 3 21:41:31 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 03 May 2006 12:31 pm, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today i saw a compile-failure in write_tables() of fsck_minix.c:
>
> 615: error: no decl for `inode_buffer´
>
> Could somebody please have a look? TIA.

Argh.  My fault.  I somehow screwed it up applying Dennis Vlasenko's patches
in svn 14974, and didn't notice because that directory didn't build for me
anyway because I reverted the udhcp removal to avoid accidentally putting
that into the tree again before I'm ready to delete udhcp entirely, so I had
the whole thing configured out...

I've applied your fix.  Dennis, could you confirm this is correct?