changes to compare_string_array and setterm again

Alastor Santamaria alastors at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 13:51:35 UTC 2006

hi, here in fsck.c line 1006:

------------------------------
    /* Are we ignoring this type? */
    if(compare_string_array(ignored_types, fs->type) >= 0)
        return 1;

    /* Do we really really want to check this fs? */
    wanted = compare_string_array(really_wanted, fs->type) >= 0;

***
        if (wanted)

------------------------------

could be

------------------------------

    if(!compare_string_array(ignored_types, fs->type))
        return 1;

    /* Do we really really want to check this fs? */
    wanted = compare_string_array(really_wanted, fs->type);

everybody else just use a switch or
if ((returned == 0) || (returned == 2))
    do_stuff;

the function can be renamed compare_string_pascal_array
or the like, to not confuse anybody

I'm sending setterm again check it out what doyou think?

best regards Alastor