mounts via fstab...

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Sep 4 19:47:02 UTC 2006

On Monday 04 September 2006 5:00 am, Thomas Fröhlich wrote:
> > If you could trace it down to the changeset that actually caused the
> > problem, that would be really useful.  (Do an anonymous checkout and
> > then select specific versions with "svn update -r 12345", and binary
> > search until you find the changeset that caused the breakage.)
>
> this seg fault happened since revision 15791, with 15790 it works fine!

http://www.busybox.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/busybox/util-linux/mount.c?rev=15791&r1=15790&r2=15791&diff_format=h

or more easily:

http://busybox.net/downloads/patches/svn-15791.patch

Hmmm, let's see...

Ah!  Thinko!  My fault...

Try svn 16048?  (I'm not quite sure how that ever worked, bb_simplify_path()
was being called on NULL and that starts with if (path[0] == '/') which
should segfault pretty reliably on a NULL pointer...)