[patch] prevent ash executing non-files

Bernhard Fischer rep.nop at aon.at
Wed Sep 13 15:08:54 UTC 2006

Walter,

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 04:47:25PM +0200, Denis Vlasenko wrote:
>On Wednesday 13 September 2006 15:23, walter harms wrote:

>> > Rest assured that shell is currently the weakest spot of bbox
>> > and your work is very much appreciated. Really.
>> > --
>> hi vda,
>> i did not hear anything from Bernhard, so will you collect my fixes for ash ?

Please CC me if you want to attract my attention. Due to lack of time, i
often skip threads that don't strike me as immediately interresting for
me. Sometimes i go back to some of the skipped threads way later, but
not often.

Anyway. I'm glad if vda takes your patches as i'm not currently interrested
in ash.

cheers,