UserBusybox

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Sep 16 23:25:47 UTC 2006

On Saturday 16 September 2006 1:50 am, Rich Felker wrote:
> That's what they're already doing anyway. I suspect every significant
> piece of commercial software contains large amounts of stolen GPL
> code.

Every significant piece contains large amounts?  Would you like to rephrase
that to something remotely plausible?

> Imagine the scandals if someone found a good way to detect and
> prove it...

It's called "ex-employees".  If they do it while still working there they're
called wistleblowers.  (Most things in Silicon Valley works via Moore's Law,
and that includes employment.  50% of your employees cycle out every 18
months.)