svn commit: trunk/busybox/util-linux

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Sep 18 13:55:51 UTC 2006

On Sunday 17 September 2006 11:05 am, vda at busybox.net wrote:
>  	// Parse remaining options
>
> -	while ((opt = getopt(argc, argv, "o:t:rwavnf")) > 0) {
> -		switch (opt) {
> -		case 'o':
> -			append_mount_options(&cmdopts, optarg);
> -			break;
> -		case 't':
> -			fstype = optarg;
> -			break;

> +	opt = bb_getopt_ulflags(argc, argv, "o:t:rwavnf", &opt_o, &fstype);

The reason I didn't do this is it wound up bigger.  Did you run bloatcheck?

(There's a difference between cleaning up nfsmount and making huge changes to
mount.  What exactly was broken?  Have you been running the mount regression
test script in the testing directory?  It's really really really easy to
break this code...)