答复: Re: telnetd error: socket: Address family not support protocol

huangxiangyu at bj.xinwei.com.cn huangxiangyu at bj.xinwei.com.cn
Sun Mar 25 20:39:04 PDT 2007

        内
        容:

                    Mike
                    Frysinger            收件人:     busybox at busybox.net
                    <vapier at gento        抄送:  huangxiangyu at bj.xinwei.com.cn
                    o.org>               主题:  Re: telnetd error: socket: Address family
                                         not support protocol
                    2007-03-26
                    10:08

On Sunday 25 March 2007, huangxiangyu at bj.xinwei.com.cn wrote:
> I selected the telnetd in busybox1.1.3

you should upgrade to latest version ... not that it'd address your problem

here ...

> telnetd: socket: Address family not support protocol
>
> "netstat -a":
> Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
> tcp        0      0 *:ftp                   *:*
LISTEN
> tcp        0      0 *:telnet                *:*
LISTEN
> netstat: no support for `AF INET6 (tcp)' on this system.
> netstat: no support for `AF INET6 (udp)' on this system.
> netstat: no support for `AF INET6 (raw)' on this system.
> Active UNIX domain sockets (servers and established)
> Proto RefCnt Flags       Type       State         I-Node Path

looks like you disabled a bunch of networking options in your kernel ...
enable them

I also had another rootfs in binary which also based on busybox1.1.3,it's
telnetd could work well on the same kernel.So I thought maybe my busybox
configuration improperly,but I could not find it out.
Thanks!

-mike
(See attached file: att7ct97.dat)