Busybox GPL violator: LaCie

thinkliberty thinkliberty at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:51:37 UTC 2007

That is not the firmware for the "Ethernet Disk RAID" which is  the product
I have

There is also no toolchain with the GPL sources for the firmware for the
mini, so you can't build it... it does say that some of the tool chain is
from ELDK from denx.org v3.0 which no longer resolves. (atleast for me) and
at demx.de with a quick look did not have ELDK v3.0 available for download.
But I don't have a "ethernet disk mini," so they don't have to give me the
tool chain if I ask them for it. As the binary was never distributed to me.

There is no source code for the "Ethernet Disk RAID" :(