TIOCGWINSZ and busybox

Fischer, Matthew L (SHML - Diagnostics) matt.fischer at hp.com
Mon Mar 12 00:35:57 UTC 2007

> > Here's a resize I got from Paul Fox a while back when this
> topic was raised:
> > <http://www.davehylands.com/gumstix-wiki/resize/>
> >
> > The binaries are for the gumstix, so you can ignore those.
>
> Is this version of resize works for you, Matthew? (attached)
>
> If yes, can you show strace logs from bbox resize and from this one?
> (because I don't see much difference in the source)
> --
> vda

My trace is attached.  (going from 48 to 31 lines).

Your code seems to work too, and I attached the trace from it as well.
(going from a smaller to larger number, not sure since it doesn't print
out LINES and COLUMNS).

Assuming this is the vanilla bbox resize, I suppose this resolves my
problem.  Thanks for your asistance.