busybox on NFS

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Tue May 15 21:27:57 UTC 2007

Miroslaw,

On Tuesday 15 May 2007 22:49, Miroslaw Dach wrote:
> I did not build busybox statically. I only wrote that "ldd"
> said that it is not a dynamic executable. The problem which I face it that
> init hangs just after execution. It might be related to the libraries init
> (busybox) depends on. I placed in the lib directory all libraries from
> crosstool-0.43.

Oh, sorry, I misread your sentence the line below... Apologies.

There are similar issues discussed about earlier in this list. Search the
archives, you may find someone having the same issue. Searching for
"init hang not syncing No init found Try passing" should yield good results.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | (*_*) | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |