[uClibc] Buildroot & Dropbear ssh

Alex King alex at king.net.nz
Fri Sep 12 01:20:13 UTC 2003

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 06:26:00PM -0600, Erik Andersen wrote:
> Thanks.  Both should be fixed now.  Lemme know if you have
> any problems,

Really?  You realise this is a very dangerous thing to say.  Even
restricting myself to my uclibc and buildroot related problems, you
could  be hearing plenty from me :)

Anyway, I'm trying to use buildroot to make a development system.  I got
thru to building bison OK, but the bison build bailed out with a
complaint about missing libintl.

I commented the DISABLE_NLS:=--disable-nls line in the buildroot
makefile, so I'll try again with that uncommented (the default, ie no
nls)

Basically, I have quite a few problems at the moment, many of which
could be of my own making.

One problem I noticed when doing a make clean was that it was failing at
dropbear because the dropbear Makefile has no uninstall target.

I'll report on other things as I clarify them.

Alex